Top 5 Benefits of Aerial Yoga:
1. Total Body Workout - Toning and redefining the muscles, regenerating and strengthening the joints during the workout.
This workout is often recommended for physical rehabilitation.
2. Great for spinal decompression, pain prevention and lymphatic drainage.
3. Inner body reactivation - The circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems are reactivated through blood circulation.
It boosts your mental abilities and strengthens the neural connections related to memory and intelligence.
4. Psychologically beneficial- It rebuilds your emotional system because it relieves stress.
5. It increases your creativity.
The American Psychological Association found that 50% of workers say they’re less productive due to stress; futher research from the nonprofit Health Enhancement Research Organization found that health care expenses are 46% higher for stressed-out employees. A recent report from Harvard Medical School found that regularly practicing yoga can help modulate stress responses.
So join a class today! Aerial yoga classes are a great investment in your health and well-being. ~Namaste.
Watch this quick video to learn more about aerial yoga.
Benefits for Children: